Running a startup is hard, but the ones that do well usually have a great CEO. But what qualities make a CEO "good'? We went through Quora to find out what the best startup CEOs do to stand out from the rest.
Here's a look at 13 things top startup CEOs do better than everyone else...
1. They are good at both hiring and firing
2. Being street smart is more important than being book smart
3. Put your self-interest behind
4. It's okay to be unconventional
5. They are detail oriented, but don't micro-manage
6. Have the courage to do something big
7. Don't be delusional. Be realistic.
8. Be able to delegate
9. Every great entrepreneur is a salesman
10. They know how to motivate others
11. Enjoy a certain level of tension
12. They happen to be lucky
13. Willing to learn every day
Read the full post