This 7 minute workout that you can do anywhere for your health
Don't have time to exercise? Sadly, your answer will be ‘Yes’. You certainly can extract 7 minutes from your busy schedule. Do this set of exercises in the next 7 minutes and you will start seeing the benefits sooner than you imagine.
1. Jumping Jack: Stand upright with your hands on your side. Jump up bringing your hands on top of your head and your legs hip-width apart. Jump again to bring your legs and hands back to initial position. Repeat.
2. Wall Sticking: Stand with your back flat against a wall. Walk your feet to the front, about two feet and while doing so, slide your back down the wall until you are sitting on an invisible chair.
3. Push-Up: Lie face down on the floor and lift your body on your palm and toes of your feet. Bring your body near the ground and your back upwards, by only bending your elbows.
4. Abdominal Crunches: Do any variation of this by changing position of your legs. Lie on your back with your hands behind your head and lift your upper body to do crunches.
5. Step-On-Chair: Stand in front of a chair. Lift one leg and place on the chair; lift your body to stand up on the chair. Get back on the ground and repeat with the other leg.
6. Squatting: Stand with feet hip-width apart and hands in front, parallel to the ground. Without moving your upper body, squat down, bringing your butt closer to the ground. Stand up and repeat.
7. Tricep Dip On Chair: Stand in front of a chair, facing away from it. Lower your body, to place your hands on the chair behind you until your hips are adjacent to the seat of your chair. Lower your hips towards the ground as much as you back and bring it back to the level of the chair. Repeat.
8. Plank: Similar to push-ups, only in plank, you don't lower your body. You hold in a position. High knees running in place i.e. jogging in one place, with your knees touching your chest. And then try side plank i.e. doing the plank, but on your sides.
More and the pictures