Most aspiring entrepreneurs feel it in their bones -- they were born to be an entrepreneur, to the point where nothing else in life could satisfy them. They’re dissatisfied as employees, followers or consumers. They want to create, build and grow their own enterprises, and they’re filled with the passion of their own ingenuity.
Here are 50 habits that born-to-be entrepreneurs can’t help but show. How many do you possess?
1. You can’t sit still. You’re always itching to come up with something, and do something great.
2. You’re always coming up with ideas. Good or bad, the flow of ideas never stops.
3. You can pinpoint flaws in other ideas. It comes naturally to you.
4. You marvel at successful business owners. Steve Jobs, Richard Branson, Mark Zuckerberg and Bill Gates are just a few of your heroes.
5. You get excited when you see a successful business in action.Whether it’s a local bar or a supermarket franchise, you can’t help but smile when you see a good business.
6. You constantly think of ways to improve your employer’s business.When you’re at work, you only think about how it could be better.
7. You hate being told what to do. You’re resentful of taking orders.
8. You love to learn new things. How tos and tutorials are what you’re all about.
9. You take things apart to see how they work. Remotes, toasters, phones -- you love to see the inner workings.
10. You dream of wealth. Money isn’t everything, but you can’t help but have it on your mind.
For the rest 40 habits and full post please visit