There are ten statements with one of the two options provided in them be the right one. Select the appropriate answer from the two options.
- The book “Bangalore Tiger” is all about Infosys / Wipro
- The bug, Stagefright can crash 95% of Android / Windows phones with a single text message
- With the recent investment of 630 Cr in Aug 2015 by falcon Edge, the valuation of Ola Cabs / Meru Cabs doubles to Rs 32000 crores.
- Groupon India, a part of GROUPON Inc. - the big daddy of deals on the internet will be called Nearbuy / Crazeal
- It is speculated that Chinese smartphone maker Xiaomi is likely to set up manufacturing base in Gujarat / Andhra Pradesh
- Taiwan's Foxconn, the world's largest contract electronics manufacturer to invest $5 billion in a semiconductor manufacturing facility in Maharashtra / Andhra Pradesh
- Recently in Aug 2015, 4th blogger was killed in Pakistan / Bangladesh by suspected militants
- He he / Ha ha is the most used happiness expression on Facebook according to a recent Facebook research on e-laughing.
- The recently opened new science and innovation museum at the Rashtrapati Bhavan (RB) will be managed by Intel / IBM till RB takes over.
- The Roboticist Cynthia Breazeal designed robot christened Jibo / Fabo is touted as the world’s first family robot
The quiz will be open till 20th Aug 2015 midnight.
To participate in the quiz please visit
To see the answers Please visit
The following are the winners of cash award of Rs. 250/=
Shunmugachamy V & Karthikeyan P R