Rich people have a way of thinking that is different from poor and middle class people. They think differently about money, wealth, themselves, other people, and life. Let’s examine six crucial differences between how rich people think and how poor or middle class people think.
By doing so, you will have some alternative beliefs in the files of your mind from which to choose. In this way, you can catch yourself thinking as poor people do and quickly switch over to how rich people think.
Remember, beliefs are not right, wrong, true or false, they're just past opinions which can be changed on your command. The fact is, you can CHOOSE to think in ways that will support you instead of ways that don't.
1. Rich People Believe "I Create My Life"
2. Rich People Play the Money Game to Win
3. Rich People Are Committed to Being Rich
4. Rich People Think Big
5. Rich People Are Bigger Than Their Problems
6. Rich People Focus on Opportunities
Read the article