1) We need vertical progress, not horizontal -
2) Creative monopolies can change the world
3) Competition is overrated
4) Innovators witih Aspberger’s are succeeding in Silicon Valley for a reason
5) What is proprietary about your business?
6) Build network effects into your company
7) Make your company scalable
8) Branding is key
9) Start small and choose your market carefully
10) The lean startup is overrated
11) Ask yourself: what valuable company is nobody building?
12) Define roles clearly within your company
13) Think for yourself
Read the full post