1. Maruti / Tata Motors will be the first in India to debut the automatic manual transmission (AMT), a technology derived from the famed F1 motorsports arena that is expected to be a turning point in the small-car segment, thereby improving the overall driving experience.
2. College campuses are where the best dreams and the finest start-ups take wing. Google, for example, was created at Stanford / Harvard
3. The Great Mind Challenge (TGMC) is an annual nationwide software development competition, created by the Academic Initiative of IBM / Microsoft
4. Reflecting the global popularity of Tirupati Balaji, the Government of Singapore / Palau, an island nation in the Pacific Ocean, is issuing a limited collectors' edition coin dedicated to the deity.
5. Jayaprakash Narayan / Modi started building an army of bright youths through his Citizens for Accountable Governance (CAG) initiative.
6. IT Czar NR Narayana Murthy / Nandan Nilekani has shown interest to contest in the forthcoming parliament elections from Bangalore South constituency.
7. Which of these two terrorists attack took place in the month of November? 9/11 or 26/11
8. "Think Different" was the tagline of IBM / Apple
9. Kerala Women's Commission has suggested limiting the amount of gold given at weddings to not more than 80 grams / 120 grams to reduce the burden on families and help ease India's trade deficit. Now in Kerala, up to 400 grams of gold is used per wedding.
10. The Technopark in Thiruvanathapuram / Tidel Park in Chennai has become the largest IT park in the country with the recent inauguration of the next phase of the project.
For answers, see BizQuiz-20130125
Answers to BizQuiz-20130115
1. Wholesale Price Index
2. Tata Group
8. State Bank of India
10. Year of Design