Here are 22 tips you can try right now. Well, after you finish reading this:
- Turn your computer brightness down to around the same brightness as your workspace. This not only saves battery life but also limits your exposure to excessive light.
- Sit up straighter. And not just straighter, but correctly. Here’s your ultimate guide to good posture .
- Go for a short walk around the office every hour or so to stretch your muscles and rest your eyes.
- And, if you’re bad at remembering to do that, download an app that’ll remind you to take those breaks.
- Do this 30-second stretch to relieve desk hunch . And yes, desk hunch is exactly what it sounds like.
For the rest 15 tips pl. visit