It’s surprising how easy it is to lose sight of the important things in life. Busy schedules and weekly routines have a tendency to put the brain on autopilot.
Some of life’s essential truths need repeating. Keep this list handy and give it a read any time you need a boost.
1. BEING BUSY DOES NOT EQUAL BEING PRODUCTIVE
2. GREAT SUCCESS IS OFTEN PRECEDED BY FAILURE
3. FEAR IS THE #1 SOURCE OF REGRET
4. YOUR SELF-WORTH MUST COME FROM WITHIN
5. YOU'RE ONLY AS GOOD AS THOSE YOU ASSOCIATE WITH
6. LIFE IS SHORT
7. YOU DON'T HAVE TO WAIT FOR AN APOLOGY TO FORGIVE
8. YOU'RE LIVING THE LIFE YOU'VE CREATED
9. LIVE IN THE MOMENT
10. CHANGE IS INEVITABLE - EMBRACE IT
Read the full post