Sunday 28 June 2015

Top 10 Strangest, Most Bizarre Books to Warp Your Mind

I love reading. And I love really weird ideas. So obviously I love utterly strange books. And thanks to Amazon, I can now fulfill my addiction to bizarre ideas from the comfort of my bathroom. Yay, technology!

So, as a public service to everyone who suffers from the same affliction as me (and, to make a few pennies from my website (full disclosure: buy one of these books through the links on this page and I get a teensy-weensy percentage (hint, hint!))), here are the absolutely craziest book titles I've been able to find online.

Enjoy!

How to Good-Bye Depression: If You Constrict Anus 100 Times Everyday. Malarkey? or Effective Way?

Zen of Farting

How to Talk About Books You Haven't Read

The Big Book of Lesbian Horse Stories

The Stray Shopping Carts of Eastern North America

Games You Can Play With Your Pussy

How to Shit Around the World

The 2009-2014 World Outlook for 60-Milligram Containers of Fromage Frais

Cooking With Pooh

Bombproof Your Horse


Read the full post

Related story: 7 More of the Strangest Books You Could Ever Read