1. Lubitz , the 27-year-old German co-pilot deliberately smashed an Airbus (Flight 9525) of Lufthansa / Germanwings, carrying 150 people into an Alpine mountainside.
2. Central University of Tamil Nadu is being established at Tiruvarur / Thiruvaiyaru
3. The world’s largest political party in terms of members is Communist Party of China / BJP in India
4. Saina Nehwal is the First Indian Woman to Become World No.1 Badminton / Tennis Player
5. Actor Kushbu / Vijay Shanthi has now been appointed as the national spokesperson of Congress Party.
6. The town of Amaravathi, located on the banks of the river Krishna at a distance of about 30 km from the planned capital of Andhra Pradesh, is known for its Buddhist / Jain heritage
7. ADE (Aeronautical Development Establishment ) / DRDL (Defence Research and Development Laboratory) is the DRDO’s biggest laboratory
8. The new capital of Andhra Pradesh is coming up on the banks of the river Krishna / Godavari.
9. Syndicate Bank was established in 1925 in Manipal / Udupi in Karnataka.
10. The CM of Puducherry / Delhi is the only chief minister without a portfolio among India’s 22-odd CMs
Answers: Current Affairs Quiz -- 20150331