For those people outside the Amazon (NASDAQ:AMZN) employee world (read: most of us), CEO Jeff Bezos remains somewhat of an enigma. The man is, of course, known for his ability to take an online bookseller and turn it into a multi-billion-dollar “Everything Store,” but few really understand the nature of the executive and what goes on inside the walls of Amazon’s Seattle headquarters that make it so wildly successful.
the following are Bezos’s business strategy and how he operates with his employees and competitors.
1. Bezos is Ruthless
2. Bezos Recruits Talent, Doesn’t Stand for Complacency
3. Bezos Inspires Fear in Employees
4. Bezos Relies on Consumer Anecdotes
5. Bezos Relies on Numbers
6. Bezos Employs Competitive Intelligence
7. Bezos Nukes the Competition
Read the full post