1. "A business can be started with very little money."
2. "Consider getting smaller in order to get bigger."
3. "You can be a David vs. a Goliath, if you get it right."
4. "A business is simply an idea to make other people's lives better."
5. "Unless you dream, you're not going to achieve anything."
6. "You can get too close with a doctor, or banker, and not realize you should actually snoop around."
7. "Detail is very important."
8. "You can create a business, choose a name, but unless people know about it you're not going to sell any products."
9. "Find somebody else to run your business on a day-to-day basis."
10. "Protect against the worst eventualities. Make sure you know what they are."
11. "I think because I have great difficulty saying the word, 'no,' almost every day's a different adventure."